If you are looking for learning new skills to help you capture, represent and share knowledge using graphical and formal computer-aided methods, then check out my Udemy course on Practical Knowledge Modelling.
What to expect from the course…
- Over 63 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Become better at approaching the organization of information and knowledge in such a way that it makes sense to users
- Apply a methodology for developing seamless knowledge models and use that understanding across any subject matter
- Learn methods for gathering and analysing information
- Gain awareness of the inner workings of knowledge models (ontologies)
- Learn graphical methods for capturing and representing knowledge
- Learn about semantics and the Web Ontology Language (OWL)
- Learn how to use Protégé ontology editor
- Grab free resources to take with you and explore in your own time
The target audience…
- People with an interest in knowledge sharing
- People with a willingness to learn formal methods for capturing knowledge
Individuals who operate in areas like information and knowledge management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, information systems, etc.
- Professionals who work with databases, information structures and similar technologies
- People interested in exploring alternative methods to apply in learning and development
- The course does not cover advanced ontology engineering, ontology theory and mathematical logic
Practical Knowledge Modelling100% discount
- With coupon code
- Get the course now!